Celebrate in Tucson
Holiday dining never looked so good!
HAPPY EASTER TUCSON
Join Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Resort on Easter Sunday for a most memorable ballroom brunch buffet and Golden Easter Egg hunt. Bring the whole family and enjoy a delicious array of seasonally inspired holiday brunch delights sure to please everyone.
A FEAST OF TRADITIONS AND CHEF SPECIALTIES
- Grand displays of spring salads, fresh berries, charcuterie and cheese board
- Carving station featuring honey glazed ham ,sea salt & black pepper steamship round, and rosemary leg of lamb
- Chef specialities such as corvina sea bass, chicken verde, shrimp cocktail, and smoked trout
- Traditional accompaniments like honey glazed carrots, babqy squash, Sonoran mashed potatoes and more
- Breakfast favorites include a live action omelet station, eggs Florentine, fruit crepes, and so much more
- No celebration is complete without a chocolate fondue station, assorted pies, cakes, pastries and other sweet treats to please all!
Adults - $59*, Children 6-12 $19*, Under age 5 eat free
EASTER BUNNY'S GOLDEN EGG HUNT
Remember to bring your favorite Easter basket or bag so you can join the special Golden Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny - we hear he'll be hopping by at 11am and 1pm.
Easter Egg hunts are open to resort and brunch guests.
*See Holiday Dining & Reservation Notices >
Prices do not include applicable tax and 18% service charge.
Reservations can be made with the resort Concierge by calling (520) 544-5000 or by email.
In the event you need to cancel your holiday dining reservation, or the number of diners attending decreases, please call (520) 544-1244, or respond to the email confirmation you may have received 72 hours prior to your reservation to advise the Hotel of your changes.
Reservations for parties of 6 or more will be asked to complete a credit card authorization form to grantee their reservation and the number of guests who will be dining. Should your needs change, please notify the Hotel 73 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a $100 cancellation fee charged to your credit card on file. Credit cards on file for reservation guarantees will not be charged for any reason other than applicable cancellations and cannot be used as a method of payment at time of dining.